The Tan Room
The Tan Room is your go-to Spray Tanning Salon in Exmouth, however I've also got clients from Budleigh Salterton, Topsham and Exeter. I'm committed to making you feel comfortable and tanning you with top rated professional products, all completely organic. With 12 years experience of spray tanning clients you'll not be disappointed. Please follow my Facebook and Instagram pages for updates.
ME, THE GIRL WHO LOVES A TAN!
A Tanning life is a good life!
The Tan Room Exmouth is managed by me, Shelly. I completed my spray tanning course with Nouvatan back in 2009 at a salon in Exeter and after two years of opening I did my tutor training. I've probably spray tanned over 1000 ladies and gents and I've supported several girls to complete their spray tan training. I am a spray tan addict myself and love the feeling you get with a tan and the confidence it gives you! I sold my previous business many years ago due to a house move and now I'm in a position that I've be able to re-launch a new one.
FULL BODY SPRAY TAN £25
A beautiful spray tan which has a variety of shades. This tan will last 5-9 days and leave you looking flawless.
HALF BODY (LEGS/UPPER) £18
Choose your upper or lower body
A Spray of solution to cover your face and neck. Sometimes just having this done is a confidence booster!
Big night out in Exmouth or Exeter? Wedding? Hen Party? Book a tanning party here at The Tan Room. The host will get a free tan and guests will receive a discount. This is based on a minimum of 8 attending. I'll provide the nibbles you bring the fizz!
Please note that you will be able to pay for your tans by card as of next week.
The Tan Room also has a cancellation policy
Since the service is reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply if you fail to give at least 48 hours’ notice that you will not be able to make your appointment.
– Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.
– ‘No shows’ will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. Those with vouchers and competition winners, failure to show up will result in the redemption of your treatment.– For appointments made within the 48 hour period, if you cannot make your appointment, please cancel within 4 hours of your appointment time. Failure to do so will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy gives me the time to inform my standby guests of any availability and keeps my schedule full. My aim is to provide you with an excellent level of service and our policies help me to achieve this.
HOW CAN I BOOK & PAY FOR MY TANNING
You can book by messaging 07872150964 and you can pay by card or cash, which ever is easier for you.
UNDER 16S £20
Beach Prom or Dance...whatever the event I can offer you a full body spray tan with your parents consent.
MY TOP TANNING TIPS
🤎 Pre Tan
1. Have a patch test if you've not used self tanning moisturisers before
2. Buff away (exfoliate) dry skin 24hrs before, everywhere on the body including the neck area!
3. Wax/shave at least 48hrs before, don't use moisture Strip Razors!
4. Moisturise generously the day before
5. Rinse off any products such as deodorants, oils, makeups before you arrive
6. Do not shower within 4 hours before having your tan, if you do make sure it's a cool shower and not hot! We don't want to tan open pours!
7. Opt for dark LOOSE clothing for after
8. Tie your hair up
9. Bring flip flops or sliders for after!
🤎 Post Tan
The first 24hrs after your tan will make or break how it looks! With proper care you will keep the glow.
1. Stay dry whilst it's developing (10-12 hrs)
2. Wear loose clothing after your tan, and to sleep in whilst developing. No skin on skin! You are better wearing loose tracky or PJ bottoms and a loose long sleeved top.
3. Toothpaste will strip you're tan so be careful when brushing you're teeth.
4. Add a light dusting of talc to areas that sweat armpits, around boobies, arm creases during development will help.
5. Wait to shower, use luke warm water, no gels, make you're showers shorter.
6. Pat dry, do not rub!
7. Moisturise after your shower using an oil a free product and continue to moisturise twice a day
8. Avoid touching/rubbing you're skin. No one wants brown palms and fingers!
9. Avoid Swimming - Avoid chemicals - Avoid Baths - Try to not touch your skin whilst you're tan is developing and definitely no washing up!
10. When going for a wee, wipe wipe wipe! We don't want dribbles down your legs during development, this will strip your tan!
Drink lots of water... this will help hydrate you're skin!
The sporty one! Isla from Exmouth has a very busy life, she lives and breathes tennis and yoga. It's so important for Isla that she has a great tan as she's always in the spotlight! Isla travels all over the UK with her job and having a tan makes her feel fantastic. Isla is also an ambassador for Element Karbon, so you may already recognise her face! Isla is a proper beach babe and loves paddle boarding. All beach babes need a perfect tan right?!
Meet Millie! Millie loves anything beauty and is a professional makeup artist with years of experience! With a love for fashion and making ladies look amazing for special events such as weddings and shoots we felt that she would make a perfect Tan Room Ambassador! You can find Millie on instagram- millieemua
When you see Kirsty without a Spray tan, she's so tanned. I'm not going to lie ..I sometimes tan her thinking crikey this isn't going to be dark enough but..it literally just gives a finishing glow to the tanned skin she already has. Kirsty said she loves the silky feel it leaves on her skin and also agrees that Moroccan Tan is one of the best on the market.
Laura is a very popular model and influencer here in Devon. Laura is also the director of Xoni clothing. Laura is always nipping into The Tan Room before her photography shoots for a full body! She's incredibly lucky that she's spent time working alongside famous photographer Jodie Wright.
Our free-style dancing beauty. Ella uses my services alot! Ella regularly competes at Blackpool and other locations all over the UK. Ella's tan plays a huge part of her outfit so it has to be perfect. We are super proud that Ella did extremely well at the worlds competition in 2022.